Recipe by UnknownChef86
A delicious, light summer dessert. Easy to make -- no baking or cooking. From "The Vegetarian Gourmet's Easy Low-Fat Favorites". Prep time does not include time for chilling.
Top Review by Zilla
I followed the recipe exactly except I used lemon cream pie flavored yogurt because that's all I could find at the store. Also I added just a few shreds of orange zest to the top. This was remarkably good for something so easy to make. I will definitely make it again.
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free lemon yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cocoa, cinnamn and graham cracker crumbs.
- Set aside 4 teaspoons of this mixture to use as topping.
- Get out 2 custard cups (or parfait glasses).
- Place 1 rounded tablespoon of crumb mixture in each cup.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt over crumbs in each cup.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over yogurt.
- Spoon remaining yogurt into cups.
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly on top.
- Chill overnight, or until crumbs on top and bottom are completely moistened.