1/1 Photo of Layered Yogurt Cups
A delicious, light summer dessert. Easy to make -- no baking or cooking. From "The Vegetarian Gourmet's Easy Low-Fat Favorites". Prep time does not include time for chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine sugar, cocoa, cinnamn and graham cracker crumbs.
- 2Set aside 4 teaspoons of this mixture to use as topping.
- 3Get out 2 custard cups (or parfait glasses).
- 4Place 1 rounded tablespoon of crumb mixture in each cup.
- 5Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt over crumbs in each cup.
- 6Sprinkle remaining crumbs over yogurt.
- 7Spoon remaining yogurt into cups.
- 8Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly on top.
- 9Chill overnight, or until crumbs on top and bottom are completely moistened.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Yogurt Cups
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.1
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 117.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g