Recipe by Bergy
Another "do ahead" recipe for this gorgeous salad. Not only does it look good it tastes good too!
Top Review by LAURIE
Bergy, great easy salad and oh so colorful! Used about 1/2 chili sauce and added catsup for the rest and added a touch of pickle relish to it to make it more a 1000 island type dressing, only cause I didnt think the kids would eat it without it. They devoured it! Thanks!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3 Belgian endive, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 bunch radish, sliced
- 1 cup frozen tiny peas
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put half of the lettuce in the bottom of a clear glass salad bowl.
- Layer the ingredients alternately with the peas.
- Use complimenting colors as you layer the veggies.
- Mix the Mayo & chili sauce.
- Top the salad with the last half of the iceberg lettuce.
- Spread dressing over the top of the salad.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.