Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from "Easy Vegetarian Cooking - with a month's worth of quick dinner recipes based on Harvard Healthy Eating Plate" - http://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=vegetarian+recipes%2CB00E1MGU2K
- 6 young potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 2 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- dried herbs
- Rinse vegetables, cut potatoes and carrots in 1-inch pieces and steam-cook with some salt for 15 minutes.
- During that time, hard boil eggs; separately grate eggs and zucchini, reserve.
- Prepare the “frosting” mixing together sour cream, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Separately grate potatoes and carrots.
- On a serving platter, layer potatoes, carrots, zucchini and eggs, with the dressing between the layers.