1/1 Photo of Layered Vegetable Cake
Alexandra Beck's Note:
This recipe is from "Easy Vegetarian Cooking - with a month's worth of quick dinner recipes based on Harvard Healthy Eating Plate" - http://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=vegetarian+recipes%2CB00E1MGU2K
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse vegetables, cut potatoes and carrots in 1-inch pieces and steam-cook with some salt for 15 minutes.
- 2During that time, hard boil eggs; separately grate eggs and zucchini, reserve.
- 3Prepare the “frosting” mixing together sour cream, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- 4Separately grate potatoes and carrots.
- 5On a serving platter, layer potatoes, carrots, zucchini and eggs, with the dressing between the layers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Vegetable Cake
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 101.7 mg
- Sodium 132.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 11.5 g