Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe from Kraft for all phases of the South Beach Diet. Not sure why they call it a "layered" salad because once you toss it, it's not layered anymore!
- 1 lb romaine lettuce or 1 lb bibb lettuce, cleaned, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 2 (6 ounce) cans solid white tuna packed in water, drained, flaked
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1⁄3 cup light Italian dressing
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, tuna and sunflower kernels in large salad bowl.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.