Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick to make. Like the dry beef and cream cheese combination in this one. Don't over do with the onion in this recipe.
- 2 packages dried beef, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 6 -8 flour tortillas
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- Spread a thin layer of mixture on each tortilla.
- Do not put any on the last tortilla.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into 1" pieces and serve as appetizers.