Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
As requested a dip or spread for crackers or tortilla chips. This one comes from the May/June issue of Country Woman. The submitter said it tasted like a club sandwich.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cubed cooked chicken or 1⁄2 cup turkey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- crackers or tortilla chips
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, bouillon and cayenne; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Spread onto a 10 inch serving plate.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, bacon, tomato, Swiss cheese, chicken and parsley.
- Serve with crackers or chips.