Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
At the beginning of summer I double even triple the first three ingredients and have it on hand in the fridge, after that it's easy to put together when friends come over. The sour cream with the cream cheese makes it very spreadable and easy to pick up with the chips, it's good even as a dip on it's own.
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 ounce taco seasoning (more if you want it really spicy)
- 1 -2 cup white corn and black bean salsa (President's Choice, if you can get it)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 -2 cup lettuce, cut in bit size pieces
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced (optional)
- 2 -3 scallions, sliced (optional)
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning and put in fridge for at least two hours to blend the flavours.
- Spread the mixture on a large platter then layer the ingredients in the order given.
- Scoop with taco chips.