Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you are not a garlic-lover then you can omit, this dip is very good and may be made well in advance covered and refrigerated until ready to serve, you may adjust the amounts to taste, servings are only estimated
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (very soft)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 -3 teaspoons fresh minced garlic (or to taste or use garlic powder)
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (28 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 6 -8 green onions, chopped (can use more or less)
- 1⁄2-1 cup sliced black olives, drained
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or to taste)
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese with sour cream, taco seasoning mix and garlic until well mixed.
- In a large glass bowl layer the cheese mixture, refried beans, salsa, green onions, black olives, chopped tomatoes, lettuce then the shredded cheese on top.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
I took this to a girls night out last weekend and everyone raved about it. They all want the recipe too. I used fresh pressed garlic so I decreased it to one clove and that was plenty. Thanks for sharing!
Easy to make. I made my own refried beans and didn't have the tomatoes, but otherwise made as stated. Took it to work for a cookout and it was close to gone. Have a little left for family to try! Made for the weekend, but we didn't celebrate bcz of sickness. It kept fine in the fridge (without the cheese).