Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a hit at every party!
- 1 avocado, peeled pitted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 8 ounces black olives, sliced (drained)
- Mix lime juice into avocado.
- Mix cilantro into tomatoes.
- Mix taco seasoning into sour cream.
- Spread refried beans into 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread sour cream mixture over beans.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with tomato mixture, then avocado, then green onion and olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips.