Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Layered Taco Dip which has been in the family for 20 years. This recipe is made for a crowd and goes great at parties.
- 1 (28 ounce) can refried beans
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce, cut fine
- 1 green pepper, minced fine
- 1⁄2 cup onion, mined fine
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) canchopped olives, drained
- 1 tomatoes, chopped and drained
- 16 ounces hot sauce (La Vactoria Hot)
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread the beans on a serving tray. Layer the remaining ingredients in order. For an extra treat serve with Nacho Cheese Doritos.
This recipe was very easy to make and was a big hit I have been asked to make it for our next gathering.