Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This sounds good to me and was in my Thanksgiving file. I am working on posting my recipes for the holiday!
- 2 lbs apples
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1⁄2 orange, juice of
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Peel and slice apples and sweet potatoes.
- In a buttered baking dish, alternate layers of apples and potatoes.
- Add the orange juice, lime juice, and ginger.
- Dot the surface with butter.
- Bake in 350 degree F. oven for about 30 minutes.