Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy and super delicious! Always goes quick at events! Very easily doubled.
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 5 ounces basil pesto
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, drained, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup roasted pine nuts
- Spread whipped cream cheese in serving dish (best if done at room temp).
- Top with pesto, then sun-dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Serve with pita chips or crackers. Yum!
What a great dip. Extremely easy to put together and hugely complimented when I took it to a Christmas party. It even looked Christmassy with the green pesto bottom and the sundried tomato top. I added some fresh oregano to the pinenut topping and it was delicious. Do make this one.