- 2 cups uncooked gemelli pasta (8 ounces) or 2 cups twist pasta (8 ounces)
- 8 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese (2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups bite-size pieces salad greens
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely chopped (1-1/2 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Mix pasta, onions and half of the bacon in medium bowl. Mix mayonnaise, cheese, lemon juice, sugar and garlic powder in small bowl.
- Layer salad greens, pasta mixture, pea pods, cauliflowerets, broccoli and bell pepper in 3-1/2-quart salad bowl. Pour mayonnaise mixture evenly over top.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with remaining bacon just before serving.