Recipe by lowecl79
One can add as much or as little of the strawberries as they want. It is to a liking. It is a great dessert for a party and requires no to little cooking.
- 1 angel food cake
- 7 cups frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 (32 ounce) container plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free whipped topping
- 1 cup low-fat granola
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw the frozen strawberries for 10 minutes.
- Cut the Angel food cake into 1/2 inch cubes and mix them with the yogurt in a large bowl.
- Slice the strawberries in thin slices.
- Take a large bowl or serving pan and layer the cake mixture, then the strawberries.
- Continue this process until the cake mixture is deplenished.
- Place a final layer of strawberries.
- Cover the top layer with the whipped topping and sprinkle granola to your liking.