Layered Strawberry-Cracker Dessert
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. When completely dissolved, add cold water; chill until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, slice strawberries, reserving a few whole berries for garnish, if desired. Sprinkle sliced berries with sugar.
- Fold whipped topping into gelatin, blending well; fold in sliced berries.
- Place 9 graham cracker squares in bottom of 9-inch square pan. Spread half of the gelatin mixture over crackers; repeat layers. Chill until firm, about 3 hours. Cut into squares.
- Garnish with reserved strawberries and additional whipped topping, if desired.