Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Found this in an old Jell-o cookbook and loved it. Cook time is chilling time.
Make and share this Layered Strawberry-Cracker Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 pint strawberry
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (such as Cool Whip)
- 18 graham cracker squares
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. When completely dissolved, add cold water; chill until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, slice strawberries, reserving a few whole berries for garnish, if desired. Sprinkle sliced berries with sugar.
- Fold whipped topping into gelatin, blending well; fold in sliced berries.
- Place 9 graham cracker squares in bottom of 9-inch square pan. Spread half of the gelatin mixture over crackers; repeat layers. Chill until firm, about 3 hours. Cut into squares.
- Garnish with reserved strawberries and additional whipped topping, if desired.