- 7 cups torn romaine lettuce (from 1 head)
- 4 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup crumbled gorgonzola (about 4 oz)
- 1 cup pecan halves (4 oz)
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, quartered (3 cups)
- 1⁄3 cup olives or 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In deep 3-quart salad bowl, place half of the lettuce. Layer with chicken, cheese, pecan halves, remaining lettuce and strawberries.
- In small bowl or glass measuring cup, mix dressing ingredients with wire whisk until well blended. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad.