Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Dessert couldn't get any easier than this! Translated from Nestle recipe collection.
Make and share this Layered Strawberry and Cream Dessert (EASY!) recipe from Food.com.
- Clean strawberries.
- Reserve a portion for garnish, and slice the rest.
- Mix the sliced strawberries with condensed milk.
- Line a loaf pan with plastic film or aluminum foil.
- Layer the dessert beginning with Ladyfingers that have been drizzled with orange juice, then strawberry/milk mixture, and finally whipped cream.
- Repeat layers and finish with ladyfingers on top.
- Refrigerate for a few hours and remove from pan.
- Garnish with reserved strawberries.
TEN STARS! I made this today, it made 14 large servings. I used 1/2 strawberries , a 1/4 raspberries and 1/4 blueberries. I let it rest for 7 hours prior to serving - I love that it was ready while I was madly getting dinner ready for guests arriving. If you love berries and cream I highly recommend this recipe, my young sons loved this. Thanks for sharing canarygirl. This is going into my scrapbook of regular recipes.