Recipe by Divinemom5
This makes a lovely summer meal.
Top Review by Melissa Green
This recipe was delicious. I left out the chopped lettuce and just added another bag of baby spinach, that way I didn't have to cut the spinach up. I also left out the peas and added mushrooms instead. I put a little tobassco in the dressing to kick it up. Everything soaked up the dressing and it was delicious. Only 3 stars cause I had to doctor it up myself.
- 1 bag fresh spinach, torn into bite sized pieces
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 453.59 g bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 473.18 ml chopped lettuce
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 283.49 g package frozen peas
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 226.79 g swiss cheese, grated