Recipe by Divinemom5
This makes a lovely summer meal.
Top Review by Melissa Green
This recipe was delicious. I left out the chopped lettuce and just added another bag of baby spinach, that way I didn't have to cut the spinach up. I also left out the peas and added mushrooms instead. I put a little tobassco in the dressing to kick it up. Everything soaked up the dressing and it was delicious. Only 3 stars cause I had to doctor it up myself.
- 1 bag fresh spinach, torn into bite sized pieces
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 lb bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese, grated