Recipe by Ginny Sue
A colorful make-ahead salad. Great when requested to bring a salad to a party or potluck.
Top Review by Guava Girl
I was going to submit this recipe when I found yours. Mine is the same except for the addition of 1/2 cup sliced green onions. It is a great summer salad or lunch. Perfect for potlucks. Also, if you are unable to find the refrigerated tortellini it is OK to use the dried version in the pasta section. Just cook it according to the package directions and proceed with the recipe.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated uncooked cheese tortellini
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 6 cups torn spinach leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (8 ounce) bottleprepared ranch dressing
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini per package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a 13x9 inch glass baking dish, layer cabbage, spinach, tortellini, and tomatoes.
- Drizzle dressing evenly over the top, then sprinkle with bacon.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.