1/3 Photos of Layered Sour Cream Ground Beef or Chicken Enchiladas
These are by far the best enchiladas ever, I don't even like sour cream but I absolutely LOVE these! So does everyone I make them for! It can be used with beef or chicken, but I love it with chicken!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat (or cook chicken) in skillet with onions.
- 2In a bowel add sour cream, green chilies, taco sauce, mushroom soup, milk, and salts. Add in meat and onion.
- 3Place half of tortillas on a 9X13 pan. Add half of mix, half of cheese. Then repeat layers ending with cheese.
- 4Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Sour Cream Ground Beef or Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1068.5
- Calories from Fat 717
- Total Fat 79.7 g
- Saturated Fat 42.5 g
- Cholesterol 236.9 mg
- Sodium 2200.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 58.7 g