Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are by far the best enchiladas ever, I don't even like sour cream but I absolutely LOVE these! So does everyone I make them for! It can be used with beef or chicken, but I love it with chicken!
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb chicken
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 8 ounces taco sauce
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1.5 (5 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1 lb grated cheddar cheese
- garlic salt
- Brown meat (or cook chicken) in skillet with onions.
- In a bowel add sour cream, green chilies, taco sauce, mushroom soup, milk, and salts. Add in meat and onion.
- Place half of tortillas on a 9X13 pan. Add half of mix, half of cheese. Then repeat layers ending with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes and enjoy!
Personally I loved the flavors in this recipe, but my children didn't really care for it. Had I left out the chilies and onions, they would have liked it better. I'll reserve this for an adults only meal in the future. I used chicken and prepared half the recipe since there were only three of us at home tonight. Made for PAC Spring 2009.