Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Tasty, easy and quick party dip. Great for a BBQ take-along.
Make and share this Layered Shrimp Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of 9x13 inch dish.
- Mix ketchup and horseradish.
- Spread Ketchup mixture over cream cheese.
- Top with shrimp and sprinkle with cheese.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
We had a spur of the moment get together at our house. I served this and it was demolished in a matter of minutes. Very easy and just delicious!! Thanks so much for posting this.
Great appetizer, made this for Thanksgiving and it went well. I served it with Triscuits. It was so easy and delicious, thanks!