Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
What makes this shrimp dip different from the others posted is the inclusion of shredded mozzarella cheese. Great with Ritz!
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 226.79 g jar seafood cocktail sauce
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 283.49 g cancooked baby shrimp
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 56.69 g cansliced black olives, drained
- Soften cream cheese and mix together with mayonnaise.
- Spread this mixture evenly onto the bottom of the serving platter.
- Layer with cocktail sauce, then mozzarella cheese, followed by baby shrimp, and finally green onions and black olives.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
This deserves a 10-star rating. I have made shrimp dips before but never with shredded mozzarella cheese and black olives. It was very pretty, making a very nice presentation and the flavor and texture was outstanding. What a great recipe!!!! Thanks so much for sharing it, JulieJ. Can't wait to make it agaihn.
Love layered dips - this one is great in that it tastes as good as it looks! Will be keeping the ingredients on hand for summer entertaining - it's an easily put together recipe that is a crowd pleaser ... not only summer - but any time you need a good dip. Made as posted and wouldn't change a thing. Thank you for sharing.
Made this for DH potluck at work. It was the hit of the day. The staff just loved it. Very easy to prepare and pretty too. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC spring 08'