Recipe by jnpj
What makes this shrimp dip different from the others posted is the inclusion of shredded mozzarella cheese. Great with Ritz!
Top Review by Merlot
This deserves a 10-star rating. I have made shrimp dips before but never with shredded mozzarella cheese and black olives. It was very pretty, making a very nice presentation and the flavor and texture was outstanding. What a great recipe!!!! Thanks so much for sharing it, JulieJ. Can't wait to make it agaihn.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) jar seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) cancooked baby shrimp
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese and mix together with mayonnaise.
- Spread this mixture evenly onto the bottom of the serving platter.
- Layer with cocktail sauce, then mozzarella cheese, followed by baby shrimp, and finally green onions and black olives.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.