Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful party dip. I usually use it around the Christmas holidays, but you can use it anytime. It is EXTREMELY easy to make and can be made ahead of time.
- 226.79 g container cream cheese, softened
- 1 bottle chili sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can shrimp, rinsed & drained
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can sliced black olives
- Spread cream cheese in a plate.
- Spread chili sauce on top.
- Sprinkle bell pepper and green onions on chili sauce.
- Top with shrimp, cheese and olives in that order.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour (better if overnight).
- Serve with Tortilla chips.
This was such an easy appetizer to put together and everyone loved it! I did omit the green peppers because the ones I had were bad :( and also didnt use the olives, because I hate them. I used fresh small shrimp and it was heavenly! I let it sit in the fridge for about 4 hours. THanks so much for a wonderfully easy recipe!