Recipe by Amanda
This is a wonderful party dip. I usually use it around the Christmas holidays, but you can use it anytime. It is EXTREMELY easy to make and can be made ahead of time.
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This was such an easy appetizer to put together and everyone loved it! I did omit the green peppers because the ones I had were bad :( and also didnt use the olives, because I hate them. I used fresh small shrimp and it was heavenly! I let it sit in the fridge for about 4 hours. THanks so much for a wonderfully easy recipe!
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 bottle chili sauce
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can shrimp, rinsed & drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can sliced black olives