Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posting in order to try recipe
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 (4 ounce) cans shrimp, drained
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- Mix the sour cream, cream cheese and mayonnaise together and spread in *pan.
- Scatter the shrimp over top of mayo/cheese mixture.
- Add layers of mozzarella, green pepper, green onions and tomato and cocktail sauce.
- Cover and chill.
- *Sometimes I use bowls, platters etc -- see what you have, it is adaptable.
This is a great recipe for a crowd!! I love it and so does my whole family!!!
This was an excellent recipe. I made it for Christmas eve appetizers. I used fresh shrimp, medium sized, cut up into bite size pieces and made fresh cocktail sauce. Quite the hit! Thanks for a great recipe, I will definitely use this one again.
Wonderful! The hit of my Super Bowl party this year...