Layered Shells Florentine
- In large bowl, stir together spinach, cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss hot pasta with 2 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce. Arrange half of pasta mixture in bottom of 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Layer spinach mixture evenly over pasta; cover with remaining pasta.
- Spread remaining sauce over top; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.