- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 lb pacific crabmeat
- 3 peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 3 pears, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 lb pacific shrimp
- 6 strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare dressing: In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- In a parfait glasses, divide sliced strawberries and top with layer of crabmeat.
- Spoon 1 dressing over.
- Top with a layer of peaches.
- Top with a layer of pears
- Top with a layer of shrimp.
- Garnish each with a whole strawberry and pass remaining dressing at table.