- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion, use some green tops
- 3⁄4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and mustard.
- Evenly spread in bottom of pizza pan or 12-inch round tray.
- Sprinkle onions and tomatoes over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with crab meat and Cheddar cheese.
- Serve with assorted crackers or plain tortilla chips.