Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe out of a church cokbook. Made it this New Year's Eve and it dissapered so fast.
- 1 (2 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 3⁄4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 lb crab or 1 lb shrimp (imitation crab may be used)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup seafood cocktail sauce, more if desired
- In medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Evenly spread in bottom of pizza pan or 12 inch round tray.
- Spread cocktail sauce over cream cheese.
- Top with crab meat.
- Sprinkle with onion, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese.
- Serve with assorted crackers or plain tortilla chips.
A co-worker used to bring this to our potlucks at work and it was always completely eaten up! Sooo delicious! I am a seafood lover anyway and this is just great! It's even good without the tomatoes and green onions on top! Thanks for posting it, nnreq!