Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Haven't tried this recipe but will soon!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion, green part only
- 3⁄4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- assorted crackers or plain tortilla chips
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasoning in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Spread evenly on the bottom of a pizza pan or 12-inch round serving platter.
- Sprinkle onions and tomatoes over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with crab meat and cheddar cheese.
- prinkle with additional Old Bay seasoning, if desired.
- Serve with crackers and chips. Serves 10.
- Recipe courtesy of McCormick.
My family really liked this, especially my Dad. Actually, Dad stuck his portion in the microwave for a bit to soften the cream cheese part, and it was really good all melty, too. This was kinda one of those recipes that sneaks up on you - I tasted the cream cheese mixture before adding the rest of the toppings, and I was sort of unimpressed (it seemed too salty to me). Once I put all the toppings on and tried the end product, it became a great combination of flavors, and not too salty at all. This went great with my bag of those new Tostitos flour tortilla chips, btw. Thanks for posting (and for being my adopted "baby"! :) For PAC Fall 07