Haven't tried this recipe but will soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasoning in a medium bowl until well blended.
- 2Spread evenly on the bottom of a pizza pan or 12-inch round serving platter.
- 3Sprinkle onions and tomatoes over cream cheese mixture.
- 4Top with crab meat and cheddar cheese.
- 5prinkle with additional Old Bay seasoning, if desired.
- 6Serve with crackers and chips. Serves 10.
- 7Recipe courtesy of McCormick.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Seafood Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.4
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 362.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning