- 1 package frozen peas
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package slivered almonds
- 1 package grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (or 1/2 bottle bacon bits)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Slightly cook peas.
- Cool in fridge.
- Layer salad as follows:Peas on bottom, onion, almond slivers, 1/2 of the grated cheese, 1/2 of the bacon bits, mayonnaise (use squeeze bottle to make it easier), rest of bacon, rest of cheese.
- Refrigerate over night.
- (can also substitute broccoli and cauliflower for the peas).