Recipe by mickey Canada
Great receipe that has lots of goodies in one bowl and just serve with bread or rolls for a special luncheon or brunch.
- 1 package spinach leaves (small)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 cans white flaked tuna, drained
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, sliced
- 3 cups of grated cheddar cheese (medium or old)
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 bottle ranch dressing, with peppercorns
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 2 cups cooked shell pasta or 2 cups orzo pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Start layering the salad in a large glass bowl.
- First a layer of pasta.
- Layer of spinach leaves.
- Layer of crumbled tuna.
- Layer of grated hard boiled egg.
- Layer of cucumber.
- Layer of sliced tomatoe.
- Layer of grated cheese.
- Layer of peas.
- layer of sliced onion.
- Start same thing all over until all the ingredients are in the bowl.
- Pour the whole bottle of dressing over the salad and refrigerate for several hours.