Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good salad for cookouts or potluck meals also.
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 package frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1 diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 envelope original Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- Combine lettuce, onion, cauliflower,tomato and peas in 9 x 13 dish.
- Just before serving combine sour cream and ranch dressing.
- Spread on top of vegetables and top with cheese.
Yummy salad! I reduced recipe to make 2 servings and I used Swiss shredded cheese(what I had on hand). Thank you!