1/2 Photos of Layered Salad
1 hr 20 mins
Ben Ross's Note:
This is a fantastic salad which is slightly similar to a caesar salad but with more ingredients for greater taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange lettuce at the bottom of the bowl (Preferably a deep dish).
- 2Sprinkle cooked bacon pieces.
- 3Cut and slice all of the vegetables except the carrots.
- 4It's best to grate them.
- 5Place all the vegetables on top of the bacon pieces.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Combine salad dressing and sugar in a separate bowl.
- 8Spread over the salad.
- 9Cover and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- 10Before you serve toss the salad and add the croutons.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Salad
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.1
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.2 mg
- Sodium 673.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 11.5 g