Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Here's a great recipe from Pillsbury's Appetizers, Desserts and Meals.
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) can sauerkraut, well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded swiss cheese (2 cups)
- 6 ounces thinly sliced corned beef, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) boxtoasted wheat crackers
- Heat oven to 350. In small bowl mix mayonnaise and dressing until well blended.
- In ungreased 9-inch pie pan, layer sauerkraut, half of cheese, the corned beef and mayonnaise mixture.
- To remaining half of cheese in bag, add onions; toss to mix.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly around edge.
- Serve spread with crackers.
My daughter made this and took it as a dip to her work place. She said her co-workers loved it. She followed the direction exactly. Plans were to tweek it into a main course casserole! It was a hit!