1/3 Photos of Layered Reuben Corned Beef Casserole
I haven't tried this, but it is on my list of to try recipes. It sounds easy and yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Rinse and drain sauerkraut. Place in the bottom of a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 3Mix together dressing and mayonnaise.
- 4Top the sauerkraut with half the cheese, then half of the dressing, all of the corned beef, then the remaining cheese, and remaining dressing.
- 5Bake until it starts to bubble.
- 6Top with rye slices, brushed with melted butter and bake 10 minutes more.
- 7You could also just bake it until bubbly and spoon it onto rye or pumpernickle bread instead of the party rye, if you wanted to.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Reuben Corned Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.2
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 117.2 mg
- Sodium 2501.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 27.2 g