I haven't tried this, but it is on my list of to try recipes. It sounds easy and yummy.
Make and share this Layered Reuben Corned Beef Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse and drain sauerkraut. Place in the bottom of a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Mix together dressing and mayonnaise.
- Top the sauerkraut with half the cheese, then half of the dressing, all of the corned beef, then the remaining cheese, and remaining dressing.
- Bake until it starts to bubble.
- Top with rye slices, brushed with melted butter and bake 10 minutes more.
- You could also just bake it until bubbly and spoon it onto rye or pumpernickle bread instead of the party rye, if you wanted to.