1/1 Photo of Layered Ramen Casserole
I actually threw this together as means of feeding my hungry husband after work, as quickly as possible. And it has turned out to be a hit for everyone I've made it for. Such a thrill when that happens! I will still make it and just put it into the fridge for a fast meal, when I don't have time or when my hubby needs a quick lunch. I hope you like it as much as we do! This is really a versitile recipe, so feel free to experiment. So far I haven't had anyone make suggestions, but I'd love to know what others come up with!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Separate the ramen noodles from their flavor packets.
- 3Brown beef, mixing in ONE ramen noodle flavor packet and the rehydrated onion. Add the other Ramen flavor packet if beef needs more flavor. Typically you wont need to.
- 4Drain beef and pour into the bottom of a 8x8 dish or a 2qt glass dish, both work. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over the top of beef while it's still hot, so it melts into it.
- 5Cook egg in same pan as beef, I usually just mix the egg really well and cook through, but you can scramble it if you prefer. Place egg on top of beef and add another 1/2 cup cheese.
- 6Boil ramen noodles until softened and drain. Mix Prego (or any preferred spaghetti sauce) into ramen noodles and pour on top of the eggs. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top of the noodles.
- 7Place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Ramen Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.6
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 253.4 mg
- Sodium 1670.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 41.9 g