Recipe by Luvinmyfamily
I actually threw this together as means of feeding my hungry husband after work, as quickly as possible. And it has turned out to be a hit for everyone I've made it for. Such a thrill when that happens! I will still make it and just put it into the fridge for a fast meal, when I don't have time or when my hubby needs a quick lunch. I hope you like it as much as we do! This is really a versitile recipe, so feel free to experiment. So far I haven't had anyone make suggestions, but I'd love to know what others come up with!
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for Fall PAC Orphange tag game 2012. This is an easy and tasty meal served along with a green salad. I did add some minced garlic and a little red pepper flakes to the ground beef mixture but otherwise followed the instructions. Thank you for posting.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (chicken flavored)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheese (any kind)
- 1 tablespoon minced onion (rehydrated)
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Separate the ramen noodles from their flavor packets.
- Brown beef, mixing in ONE ramen noodle flavor packet and the rehydrated onion. Add the other Ramen flavor packet if beef needs more flavor. Typically you wont need to.
- Drain beef and pour into the bottom of a 8x8 dish or a 2qt glass dish, both work. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over the top of beef while it's still hot, so it melts into it.
- Cook egg in same pan as beef, I usually just mix the egg really well and cook through, but you can scramble it if you prefer. Place egg on top of beef and add another 1/2 cup cheese.
- Boil ramen noodles until softened and drain. Mix Prego (or any preferred spaghetti sauce) into ramen noodles and pour on top of the eggs. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top of the noodles.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.