Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in the coupon section in an ad for twinkies. I might make this instead of pumpkin pie this holiday season.
- 1 (15 ounce) package Hostess Twinkies (10 twinkies)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed, and divided
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup milk
- additional pumpkin pie spice
- Slice twinkies in half lengthwise and place cream-side up, in single layer in 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Using a mixer, blend together cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1/2 of whipped topping until smooth.
- Spread evenly over twinkies.
- Combine pudding mix, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and milk.
- Whisk until well blended and layer over cream cheese mixture.
- Carefully spread remaining whipped topping over pumpkin.
- Lightly sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- Refrigerate several hours or until set.