I found this recipe in the coupon section in an ad for twinkies. I might make this instead of pumpkin pie this holiday season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) package Hostess Twinkies (10 twinkies)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed, and divided
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup milk
- additional pumpkin pie spice
- 1Slice twinkies in half lengthwise and place cream-side up, in single layer in 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- 2Using a mixer, blend together cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1/2 of whipped topping until smooth.
- 3Spread evenly over twinkies.
- 4Combine pudding mix, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and milk.
- 5Whisk until well blended and layer over cream cheese mixture.
- 6Carefully spread remaining whipped topping over pumpkin.
- 7Lightly sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- 8Refrigerate several hours or until set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Pumpkin Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.6
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.5 mg
- Sodium 409.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: