Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Like rhubarb, pumpkin isn't one of my favourites, but just like with rhubarb, there's ONE way I love it!! I got this recipe from one of my best friends. (Plan ahead as this needs to set in the fridge for a few hours or overnight before serving. Prep and cooking time do not include cooling time!)
- Mix crust ingredients and press into 9x13 pan.
- Beat together 2nd layer ingredients and cook on stove, sitrring constantly until thick. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Combine 3rd layer ingredients in medium saucepan and bring to boil. Cook 10-15 minutes until thick. Cool.
- Pour over cream cheese layer and let stand in the fridge a few hours or overnight.
- Serve with whipped cream.