Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an awesome dessert.My Daughter makes it all year. It is so easy to make it to suit your tastes.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) instant devil's food pudding
- French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- Combine butter, flour, and pecans.
- Press into 13x9 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Cool.
- Blend cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Blend instant puddings with milk until thick. Spread over cream cheese filling.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and chill well.
- ***You can use whatever flavor instant pudding you like.
This is a really good dessert. A couple of suggestions: Add 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract to the crust. Also, sprinkle the finished dessert with finely chopped Heath toffee bars. Delish!!
This wonderful dessert goes by many names. At my house where we are trying to watch our calorie intake, it's known as Dieters Delight! I have yet to find anyone who doesn't like this. Thanks for posting.
Some liked this dessert, and didn't like it that much. For me it was ok. Thanks for posting!