Recipe by out of here
This is an awesome dessert.My Daughter makes it all year. It is so easy to make it to suit your tastes.
Top Review by katrinascott60_7111670
This is a really good dessert. A couple of suggestions: Add 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract to the crust. Also, sprinkle the finished dessert with finely chopped Heath toffee bars. Delish!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) instant devil's food pudding
- French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, flour, and pecans.
- Press into 13x9 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Cool.
- Blend cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Blend instant puddings with milk until thick. Spread over cream cheese filling.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and chill well.
- ***You can use whatever flavor instant pudding you like.