1/5 Photos of Layered Potatoes With Kale
1 hr 5 mins
This is a really filling, warming dish that is perfect when the weather turns chilly. Some view it as a side dish, but we have often enjoyed it as a main. Make sure to slice the potatoes thin or it will take a while for this to bake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Saute onions in oil over medium heat until tender.
- 3Add kale and toss until it begins to wilt.
- 4Arrange potato slices in a sprayed 13 x 9 pan.
- 5Sprinkle 1/2 of all the herbs and arrange kale mixture over this. Sprinkle remaining herbs on top.
- 6Arrange sweet potatoes on top and cover with foil.
- 7Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle cheese on top, and bake 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Potatoes With Kale
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.1
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 324.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese