Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a fun Mexican type of pizza. Kids really love this, and adults will think it's great too. Kids usually like it made with hamburger w/taco seasoning, but the adults usually like the chorizo, it's your choice.
- Remove sausage from casing, place in skillet, crumble with fork and cook until well done; drain fat.
- Brush top of one tortilla with egg.
- Place second tortilla on top and press together gently.
- Brush top of second tortilla with egg and place third tortilla on top, pressing gently together.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet.
- Spread top of tortillas with beans, then enchilada sauce.
- Top with sausage, chiles and cheese.
- Bake 12 munites.
- Cool slightly and cut into wedges.
Really yummy. I halved the chorizo and skipped the egg/layering and made them each individually. They certainly don't need it, but I bet nonfat sour cream and chopped tomatoes would also be great on these. There was no baking temperature, I did 7 minutes at 425 to make sure they would get nice and crispy.