- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pepperoni
Can use all or some of the following 4 ingredients
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup pasta sauce, any variety
- toasted garlic bread or assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread ricotta cheese in an even layer in a 9-inch pie plate.
- Top with 1/4 cup pepperoni and/or other toppings and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Carefully spread pasta sauce over cheese. Sprinkle with remaining pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until hot.
- Let cool 5 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread or crackers.