Recipe by lets.eat
I make this for an imprompto lunch.
Top Review by SweetsLady
This was great! I added in 1/4 tsp garlic powder and 1 tsp ital seasoning to the cream cheese. I also used 1 cup sauce with 1 tsp ital seas, 1/2 t. oregano, 1/2 t. basil, 1/2 t. thyme, and 2 T. sugar. We didn't add the bell pepper. The girls at the slumber party ate it up!! Thank you!
- 1 (8 ounce) containersoft cream cheese with chives and onions
- 1⁄2 cup chunky pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- bagels, crisps or bagel chips or asssorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350'. In ungreased 9" pie pan or 1 to 1-1/2 quart baking dish, layer all ingredients in order listed.
- Bake at 350' for 10-15 minutes or umtil dip is hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with bagel crisps, bagel chips or assorted crackers.