Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I make this for an imprompto lunch.
Make and share this Layered Pizza Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) containersoft cream cheese with chives and onions
- 1⁄2 cup chunky pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- bagels, crisps or bagel chips or asssorted cracker
- Heat oven to 350'. In ungreased 9" pie pan or 1 to 1-1/2 quart baking dish, layer all ingredients in order listed.
- Bake at 350' for 10-15 minutes or umtil dip is hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with bagel crisps, bagel chips or assorted crackers.
This was great! I added in 1/4 tsp garlic powder and 1 tsp ital seasoning to the cream cheese. I also used 1 cup sauce with 1 tsp ital seas, 1/2 t. oregano, 1/2 t. basil, 1/2 t. thyme, and 2 T. sugar. We didn't add the bell pepper. The girls at the slumber party ate it up!! Thank you!
We loved this dip. It was creamy, ooey gooey goodness. It is super fast to throw together and if you like pizza you'll like this. I think the secret of the recipe is a really good pizza sauce.
Good but not so great! Sorry but it's the truth. Found this on the Pillsbury.com and had it saved to my recipe box. I even used a little Italian seasoning - but to no avail. Thanks for posting, Diane