Recipe by katie in the UP
I don't care for the one....everyone else makes with peas and mayo...I found this in a Pillsbury cook book (the kind you buy at the market check out lines) It really has all the flavors I like! I'm making this for our next potluck at work..because it works well, after sitting a few hours.
Top Review by Calee
This is all the ingredients we like as well so I wasn't surprised that we loved it! Followed your directions used sliced cherry tomatoes. For the dressing part of the italian seasoning I used one I found on zaar. A very tasty dish and one that has eye appeal. Thanks Katie for a summertime favorite salad!
- 4 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) bag broccoli slaw mix
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1 medium yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, dranined and rinsed
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 cups plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing (your favorite..fresh or bottled)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 5 to 6 quart clear glass bowl, layer lettuce, broccoli slaw mix, carrots, bell pepper, beans, cheese and tomatoes.
- In small bowl, mix mayo, dressing and Italian seasoning. Spread over top of salad.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.
- If desired toss before serving.